- Are you frustrated by too much paper?
- Do you have piles where files should be?
- Does mail come in and just *sit* waiting for you to have time to handle it all?
- Do you have un-done projects buried in the papers? Afraid to tackle it?
Listen while Marsha Sims of Sort-It-Out, Inc. teaches you how to Get Organized, how to control the flow of paper in your world, and how to set up your files… once and for all.
Finally, the answers you have been waiting for are here… in a clear and easy format. You can listen as often as necessary. And there’s more! Click here to get the free listening guides, the supplies list, helpful charts, and the Master List for you to use while setting up your filing system.
This CD answers the following questions:
- What supplies do I need?
- How do I start?
- What are the filing categories?
- How long should I keep my papers?
- How do I complete all of my to-do’s?
- Sorting Your Papers
- Action Files
- Financial Files
- Monthly Bills & Receipts
- Effective use of office supplies
Buy 1 CD at a Time or
Buy the 3-CD Bundle Pack and SAVE $5.00 –
Hear what others have to say:
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. My friend Beth and I ordered the Power Over Paper CD’s and worked on our files and paper clutter for a couple of weeks, encouraging each other and spurring each other on. Now, we are both so proud of our beautiful, neat filing system. Our action file is so handy, helping us keep on top of the paper work that needs attention. It is a liberating feeling to be in control of that one thing. We are so proud and find ourselves wanting to show it off. Thank you!” Tammy