We help people who sincerely want to get organized. At home you’ve tried and failed, or you look around and can’t stand it anymore, or you’re downsizing and don’t know what to do with the excess… or in your offices you can’t ever get to the bottom of those endless stacks of papers and files and work, or in your business you know you’d make more money if you could just get organized. What they all have in common is the frustration of the day-to-day never-ending clutter, and the knowledge that if they could ever get beyond it, life would be easier and sweeter.
Are some of these statements true for you?
I want to get organized, but everything is such a mess. I don’t know where to start!
My storage problems would be solved if I had more space.
It’s hard for me to decide what to throw away
I have things on my desk that I do not use.
I often misplace door keys, glasses, etc.
1. There are papers on my desk that I haven’t looked through for over a week.
2. It can sometimes take me more than 10 minutes to find a letter or bill or report from my files (or piles of paper on my desk.)
3. I am flooded with junk mail and magazines I don’t read
4. My “things-to-file” pile is over 6” high.
5. I’m afraid to file papers because I might not be able to find them when I need them.
1. I have forgotten at least one appointment, anniversary or specific date in the last 2 months.
2. I allow myself to procrastinate until the work or assignment becomes a panic situation.
3. I have no idea what I want to accomplish tomorrow (next week, next month)
4. I have trouble remembering to keep projects with me that I can work on during spare moments
5. Sometimes I have difficulty motivating myself to do what I need to do
As a client or student with us you will be successful if…
You are sincere
You are really ready to get organized this time. You mean it. And this time, you’re willing to do what it takes to make it happen.
You will give it an honest try
You’ll give it your your best effort. You’ll commit time and resources. You’ll make it a priority, because to do otherwise is unthinkable
You are ready (willing and able) to get organized this time
You are ready to make a commitment to your organizing. You’re willing to give it your best effort. You’re able to dedicated a small, consistent amount of time.
You have an open heart and mind, and you can accept new ideas and new challenges. You know that your way hasn’t worked, and you’re willing to try a few new ideas… as long as they work for you. You will listen, and you’ll participate.
Now that you know the kinds of clients and students we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about how we work.